Sometimes we mistakenly or wanted delete files from computer, then we get frustrated about that. Finally, we realize that file is important and started some techniques to get back those deleted files, we may try some couple of methods but nothing works out well. In this Guide I will show some interesting tricks to Recover Permanently deleted files without using any software on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Vista as well. When we delete a file from your computer, internally that content doesn’t get destroyed. Only the reference to file data in allocation table is marked as deleted. In memory, all the data storing and deleting happens on allocating reference number( called as an address of data). Means we can recover deleted files, or make it file visible again. We can restore the deleted file without using any software by following simple steps below.
How to Recover deleted files without using any Software?
To Recover deleted file from your computer please select the folder then right click on it a bunch of options will be displayed. select Restore Previous versions then you will get Folder properties. Few recovery files are displayed Select the file Restore it. If you don’t see the Restore Previous Versions then follow step by step procedure mentioned below.
For Example, let us assume that you had deleted “demo.txt” from the folder name “Mi Folder”, and now you want to recover “demo.txt” back.
- Go to ‘mi’ Folder and Right Click on it.
- Select Restore Previous Versions.
- Now, you will see options to recover files.
- If you don’t see “Restore Previous Versions”, Go to Control Panel to enable System Protection.
- Then Click on System & Security > System > System protection (on the left side bar).
- Under Protection Settings > Select a particular drive and click on Configure.
- Click on “restore system settings and previous version files” and Click on OK.
- That’s it, now you will see an option to recover the particular file.
- Your deleted file is restored again. That’s it now you successfully Recover Permanently Deleted Files without using any Software.
Recover Permanently deleted files using Software on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Vista:
Using very simple free tools we can actually Recover Permanently Deleted Files. Restoring the deleted files back is a trick but with free recovery tools, we can do it with just simple clicks. Here we updated 9 Best Recover Permanently Deleted Files Using Software.
1. Recuva Software
Recuva is a free recovery tool that restores files that have been accidentally deleted from your PC. This includes files from emptied from recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted mistakenly. files that have been deleted from your iPod, Memory Cards or MP3 Players. Recuva Software is simple to use interface which restores the files back with simple steps. One best thing about this free tool is it restores files from the removable media( Digital Cameras, Sony Memory Sticks, Floppy disks etc.) You can download Recuva Recovery tool from Filehippo.
Step 1: Download and Install Recuva Recovery tool.
>Download Recuva Software >Click here
- After the file downloaded, just double click on that file and hold for a second till you get Recuva v1.53 Setup.
- Click On Next that will be displayed at the bottom of window.
- Now, you will find Install Options, put the tick mark on selected options.
- After that, Click on Install Recuva software on your computer.
- After completion of installation click on Finish button.
- Now you have successfully installed Recuva Software on your system.
Step 2: Setup Quick Launch
- After the installation of Recuva Software, a Quick launch file displays on the desktop. Click on that icon to Run and Start the file.
Step 3: Choose Type of file
- Set sort of files are you trying to recover? like Images, Music, Documents, Video, Compresses files, Emails.
- You can also choose “specific files” or “All Files” so that you can recover any type of deleted file.
- Now, Just Click on Next.
Step 4: Set File Location
- Select the appropriate location of deleted files from your windows Laptop or PC.
- Choose the drive where you have to delete the file select the right option and click Next.
- In case you don’t remember the specific location, just mark the option ” I’m not sure”. Click on Next for the further recovery process.
Step 5: Scanning Process
- After selecting the location of deleted file, start initiating the scanning process.
- Now Recuva Software is ready to search the permanently deleted files or data in your windows system.
- It takes some time in order to scan your entire drive.
- Don’t mark on ‘Enable deep scan’ and simply click on ‘Start’ option.
Step 6: Final Recovery Process
- You will see a window that displays the files which you have already selected from the drive.
- At the below window where you will notify three colors like red, yellow, and green that are marked in front of the file names. Colors represent the chance of data recovery. ( Green > Excellent recovery, Yellow > Very Poor recovery, Red > Can’t recovery).
- Green indicates successful file recovery. you need to tick mark the files and click on Recovery option.
- A Popup window displays on the screen that will ask you to choose a Specific location for saving recovery file.
- Easy to Use.
- Less Size.
- Compatible with all OS.
- The download page on Piriform’s site is a little confusing.
- The installer may try to add other programs to your computer.
2. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Software
EaseUS is one of the Best free data recovery software to recover deleted or lost data from PC, Laptop easily and quickly. After the installation of EaseUS Wizard simple Scan and Recover with a simple click. It supports major versions of Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP and Vista Operating system. EaseUS Tool is freeware but it was limited to 2GB, As you want more you have to get pro membership.
3. Pandora Recovery
Find and Recover Deleted files of Any type with Pandora Recovery free tool. Pandora allows you to find and recover recoverable deleted files from NTFS and FAT Formatted volumes. You can recover Pictures, Songs, Movies, and documents.
4. Undelete Plus
Lost a Photo? Undelete newest version includes Photo Smartscan to enhance the photo recovery. Undelete Plus recover files from Hard Drives, USB Thumb Drives, Camera Memory Cards, Floppy Disks, and other storage devices. This Data Recovery tool is available for both Windows 7/8/10 and Mac Users. Undelete Plus recover tool had two simple steps, first, step start scan and second step Recover file.
5. Tokiwa Data Recovery
Tokiwa Recovery tool scans system to recover files as soon as possible. This Tool Supports FAT12/NTF55, FAT12/16/3. Tokiwa undeletes accidentally deleted files even from recycle bin. The only drawback is you can’t select the specific folders to Scan.
6. Puran Data Recovery
Puran is one of the best data recovery tool available on Internet for free. Puran capable of scanning any device includes USB, Pen drive, Mobiles etc. Puran tool also recovers all your deleted files. Puran recovery tool had a very simple interface with an extremely powerful recovery engine. A Quick Scan that lists deleted files in a click and few seconds. A Full Scan that detects deleted/lost portions and even restores the files from formatted drives. Puran File Recovery is compatible with Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/10 Operating System.
#7 iCare Data Recovery tool
ICare Enable almost everything from digital devices in a way Easier and Deeper and 100% Freeware. iCare restore deleted documents, Videos, Audios, Emails and more. iCare Data Recovery free tool had limited functionality. Restore the data almost from any storage media including PC Hard drive, Mobile, Digital cameras, USB Flash drive, SD Memory Cards and removable media etc. iCare Data Recovery tool is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 OS.
#8 Minitool Data Recovery Software
Minitool is one of the best data recovery software. This Software is compatible with both Windows and Mac Operating system. Restore the data with just three simple steps.
Step 1: Select the best recovery program for your issue.
Step 2: Select the target device and Scan.
Step 3: preview & Save out the data.
Recover Permanently deleted Files on your Windows 8 Computer
Looking to recover deleted or lost files on Windows 8 Operating System then Remo Recover tool is one of the best picks for you for Recover Permanently Deleted Files. Remo Recover successfully restores deleted files on your windows 8 device. Remo Software can recover all type of data like applications, documents, media files, archives. Remo Recover tool is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Vista. One of the best thing about this software is it can recover deleted data from flash cards and USB Hard drives. Remo Recover tool is available for Mac and Android Users too, you can download from official website.
Remo Recover Tool:
- Lost data recovery from formatted hard disk portions even after windows reinstalled.
- Deleted/Lost partition data recovery from RAID0, RAID1, and RAID5 Array.
- Identifies and restores more than 300 file types from SATA/SCSI/IDE/PATA hard drives, SD, XD, MMC flash memory cards, USB drives, iPods.
- Data Loses due to sudden system shut down.
Steps to recover Files on Windows Computer:
Step 1: First download Remo Recovery tool software and Install it on windows 8 System. After the successful installing the tool, select the ‘Recover files’ options from the main Screen. Then select the appropriate file recovery option as mentioned below.
Step 2: Choose Recover Deleted Files from the two options mentioned as Recover Lost files and Recover deleted files.
Step 3: On the next Screen select particular drive which you want to recover files.
Step 4: on the next window, Select the specific file type which you want to recover. You can also Skip this option by clicking on “Skip” tab.
Step 5: At the end of the recovery process and you can see the list of recovered files.
Step 6: on next screen, Save the recovery session to avoid re-scanning of the drive.
I Hope this article helps you to restore deleted files from your system in the best ways. Recover Permanently Deleted Files with and without Softwares. If you like this post share with your friends. In case you had any Queries and suggestions regarding the best tool for Recover Permanently Deleted Files on Windows 7, Windows 10/8/8.1 and Vista mention at the comment box below.