How to schedule an email in gmail lets you schedule email messages with gmail and Boomerang. You can simply use Boomerang to schedule emails. Now a days there is no one with out idea of Gmail. Every one is using Gmail for Business, Education, Job, etc. Here is the good news for all candidates who are using Gmail and thinking for How to schedule an email in gmail?. That is if you wants to send Birthday Wishes, Important Links on time, Concerns, Tenders and all you must type the message before in time and should send on time.
For this you must and should know How to schedule an email in gmail?. Are you typing something and wants to send later, for this you must again remember the time for sending or you wants to give surprise wishes to some one then this feature will helps you a lot.
How to schedule an email in gmail?
Gmail launches a new useful feature that clarifies doubts on How to schedule an email in gmail?. There are basically two methods for How to schedule an email in gmail?, first one is by adding extensions like Boomerang to the browsers and the second is Gmail Scheduler. If you add the extension Boomerang to your browser (supported in Google Chrome, Firefox, etc) then you can easily schedule your emails. The drawback of extensions is those are browser specific. Unlike adding extensions to your browser Gmail Scheduler is available inside the Google Sheets and it will work on all Browsers. By using Gmail Scheduler your written message will automatically delivered at the time chosen by you even if the computer is switched off.
How to schedule an email in gmail? Using Boomerang:
Boomerang is a Browser extension that works in Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari. By this you can easily schedule your emails in Gmail. Please follow the below steps for How to schedule an email in gmail? Using Boomerang.
- First you wants to add Boomerang extension byClicking Here and then click on Add this to your Gmail.
- After installing the extension reload your Gmail.
- Then Click on Compose and type your scheduled message.
- Now click onSend later. You need to authenticate, so make sure that you permit pop-ups, at least this once.
- Now select the time for message sending from the Drop down List.
- If you wants to resent a mail as remainder it is possible with Boomerang. For this you wants to put a tick mark on beside ofBoomerang this message and select then select how long before re-sending and whether or not a reply matters to you.
You can send only 10 Scheduled messages using Boomerang after that you wants to Buy a Pack.
How to schedule an email in gmail? Using Gmail Scheduler:
Scheduling of email using Gmail Scheduler is too simple and easy. This is entirely based on Google Sheets. The one thing you need to do is you must type the message you wants to deliver and save as draft and mention the correct deliver time for those messages in the Google Sheets.
Please follow the below steps for How to schedule an email in gmail? Using Gmail Scheduler.
- First you need to compose a couple of Draft messages that is type the messages and save it.
- Now Click Herefor Adding Gmail Scheduler.
- Now allow the permission for Gmail Scheduler for Gmail and other Google Apps.
- Now go to Google Spread Sheets and click onAdd-ons -> Email Scheduler -> Configure to launch the Email Scheduler.
- Then on right side a window will open containingSelect a Gmail Draft and Schedule
- Then select a draft message you composed earlier and click onschedule.
- Now selectSend Date and Send Time, if you wants to track emails then put a tick mark on Track Email Opens and Click on Schedule
- Now your messages will be successfully delivered based on your scheduled time.